6.11.09

update

how's your day folks?hope you've got a good day yep.actually,i dont have something important right now.i'm just bored with this day hah.do twitter,msn,and listen to my playlist(like we used to - a rocket to moon,love it so bad).just it.gimme idea!
and ups guys... i miss my brother,although it just three days he left home.cause of he go to cigombong blabla.reminds me of the time,when i went there too.still in elementary,still in 5th grade*recall* yuhuuuuu make miss Al-Azhar 19 :')))
forget about it,i've bought a kind of popular novel last week,called Narnia.who doesnt know?must be know.haaaaaaha yes i just got this in 2009,how old it myself -,- not finished,not clear.think twice when i read it cause it use complicated word(for me,dont know if u) in chapter one,i dont ever read 'edmund' oh whatthe... i bought it cause of that word.cause of that name nyunyu must be on chapter two(i think).understand what i've said?good.sorry if i make some mistake on my english.9.09 PM in my clock now.better go now.want to do something,though dont know what it is haaaaa see ya!

kiss,
andin

0 comments: