13.12.09

hope-ing

It's December walkers!!! its the end month of 2009 yippie.dont you think 2009 walk very fast?i think so.very fast like executive train wuzhhhhhhhhh.many day i've had goes too bad.hmm its okay,its just my past.next on,i want to make some resolution for 2010!!!!! yep,like i did last year.
1.I Really want to make my parents proudddddd of me! really really want.ew of course by having a great score -,- its too difficult for me but i want it so bad!!!!! oh God help me to make it come true.although i want social class yet.
2.Wanna go for holiday.i dont know where but i need it so well.just going to Bandung is no problem for me.truly i really want to go to Aussie.go to USA.go to Korea.yuhuuuuu dad i'm begging u.i'll wait it for June 2010 yapth
3.Watch kind of concert such as Boys Like Girls,Cobra Starship or Java Jazz Festival.ughhh come on why the time of all that concert is sooooo close.i'm not sure to watch them all.too sad to say that.i dont have much money yet.maybe if I dont buy some snack for a month I'll be able to watch -..- sounds crazy
4.Macbook.no shame for it.forever and ever

say AMIEN walkers!!!!! thankyou.i hope that will be come true.eventhough that all too difficult to be real.understand?i think you're not.so stuck with my vocab and grammar,right? bisa karena biasa -_- correct me if i'm wrong.see ya!

kiss,
andin

0 comments: