1.10.10

Prefer the moon

Your Cell Phone? White Onyx. Addicted with this stuff

Your Hair? black brown. Wavy and i’ve got a bad-hair-days almost everyday!

Your Mother? Someone who cares and loves me like a lot. She’s the one!


Your Father? looks like a scary-man hahaha! but actually he’s my hero. nice and knows me well. Hugs!

Your Favorite Food? Ice Cream! i’m oh so dying for this!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Dream Last Night? Cannot remember. Seems like it’s not so important

Your Favorite Drink? Strawberry juice and milk

Your Dream/Goal? A-LOT! I hope all of my goal can be reach one by one. Amin

What Room Are You In now? Bedroom

Your Hobby? Dreaming:p

Your Fear? Being alone. It means like, i’m too scared if i’m losing someone special in my live. Family, and friends. Mean everything(:

Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? What does it mean? the past or the future? I was 9 years old in the past and will be 21 in the future

Where Were You Last Night? home and had a date with hw…….

Something That You Aren’t? Shows the anger easily

Muffins? gimme one

Wish List Item? Birthday gifts

Where Did You Grow Up? Jekardah! \m/

Last Thing You Did? Got home from school

What Are You Wearing? Still wearing my moslem uniform:p

Your TV? i’ve one in my room

Your Pets? My house is like a zoo. I’ve fish, turtle, hamster, bird, rabbit, chicken, and also duck!

Friends? THE BEST PART IN LIFE

Your Life? so-so. and actually, now, NOW, n-o-w, i hate my life-_- i don’t know why. looks like i forgot how the happiness feeling is. being sad and stressful all the time. Can you help me?

Your Mood? not in the too-good mood

Missing Someone? Yes

Vehicle? parent’s

Something You Aren’t Wearing? ha?

Your Favorite Store? i don’t have any

Your Favorite Color? red and turquoise

When Was The Last Time You Laughed? i’ve laughed almost everyday! In school, especially

Last Time You Cried? hmmm last week. i cried for about 5 days in a week!

Your Best Friend? i’ve soooooo much best friends! They’re forever in here *finger crossed over the chest*

One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? home

Facebook? have one but i’m getting bored with that site. HEHE. better to find me at twitter or tumblr

Favorite Place To Eat? anywhere. I love eating so well bad!:D

0 comments: