6.8.10

You!

It is so complicated, so puzzled, so random. Yes, i'm in love. Sooooo in love. But now, i think i'm in pain. Sooooo in pain:' Ugh, he's so quite cool, simple, cute and adorable~~ But. BUT. but. B-u-t. He never miss me. cares me. Because... he loves someone else. Someone good out there. which is definitely well beauty. Different far from me ha ha._.
I think you know. Already know. Must be know. pssssssssstr HAHAHA you'll never ever read this btw:'p Should i stop? I really want to stop. Really really want! I hate this feeling. So damn hate! Oh God, but i cant-_- i hope he thinks about me. thinks about me like i think about him. Even just a second. Oops, i'm in chat with him now:| Have a nice day Toodles!


Kiss,
Andin



Btw, i'm not okay right now. You know what? I typed twice!!!! Seems like error is coming. Crap you.

0 comments: